John Maxwell - Talent is never enough
New York Times best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell has a message for you and for today's corporate culture fixated on talent above all else: Talent is never enough.
People everywhere are proving him right. Read the headlines, watch the highlights, or just step out your front door: Some talented people reach their full potential, while others self-destruct or remain trapped in mediocrity. What makes the difference? Maxwell, the go-to guru for business professionals across the globe, insists that the choices people make - not merely the skills they inherit - propel them onto greatness. Among other truths, successful people know that:
- Belief lifts your talent.
- Initiative activates your talent.
- Focus directs your talent.
- Preparation positions your talent.
- Practice sharpens your talent.
- Perseverance sustains your talent.
- Character protects your talent.
- And more!